Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hattera's trip coming along




My new(old)board
Well have another person to add to the April Hattera's trip..this makes 6 now and we still have room for another couple....I say the more the merrier. Although I seem to be the only one that sailboards anymore...pussy's!!
Just getting my trailer and equipment ready to roll...have a sail needs repairing and might have a high wind board to pickup soon..... I only buy used stuff..who can afford $1300-1800 bucks for a new board...crazy when theirs all kinds of used equipment in fantastic shape out there? Sure its not the newest designs but hey they worked well a few years ago?

1 comment:

  1. Come on down! Water and wind are warming nicely down here!

    Hey, if you or anyone who is coming down searching for great equipment deals on used "team rider" gear, let me know. I have 2008 equipment for sale at excellent prices! Creme-dala-creme (Quatro and MauiSails)!

    www.obxbeachlife.com

    ReplyDelete