Wednesday, January 28, 2009

That last post sucked as my 1st post!


Sorry folks that was a drag for my first post. Not sure how this whole deals going to go but Ill try to be more interesting...if that's possible.
Anyways I'll tell you bout myself:
I'm 46 WASP, been living in Kingston for most my life. I'm married for almost 17 years now to a sweety who lets me play at my sports and encourages me always...bonus!
I work for the government and love my job.I pretty much work on my own and have a schedule of work that has to be done but at my choosing. I work all over eastern Ontario and am on a 4 day workweek so those long weekends are a bonus for sure.
As you can tell I'm into summer stuff and have been an avid windsurfer for 20-25 years now. I do lots of road biking and some mtb'in as well as running.
We make annual trips to Cape Hatteras NC for sailing and fun, we usually have between 5-10 people come with us and rent a huge house on the water to play our sports and hit the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment